Explore McLeod Ganj, Triund & Bir Billing
Majnu Ka Tila | 8:00 PM
• Upon arrival in Mcleodganj, check-in & freshen up.
• Post relaxing for a bit, get ready for a fun packed day tour of the “Lhasa” town.
• Don’t forget to move light, put on sport shoes & take your camera.
• Our tour expert takes you around: Bhagsu temple & waterfall, Monastery, Mcleod town & bazaar, Sunset point, village hopping, etc.
• Reach the hostel after the day’s effort and retire in your warm & cozy beds.
• Dinner & bonfire.
• Get ready to start the day a bit early. The trek begins post breakfast.
• While trekking, watch out for twists and turns on those • hairpin curves.
• Don’t forget to click the dense pine forest & migrant birds.
• Reach Triund, camp for tonight under a million stars.
• Enjoy the sunshine and a warm cup of coffee with breakfast.
• Get up, freshen up and take a stroll on the mountain top.
• Don’t forget to click the sunrise & the magnificent Dhauladhar range.
• Start the descent to Mcleod by 11 AM to reach Mcleod by 3 PM
• Upon reaching Mcleod, get ready for a transfer to Bir.
• Check in at Bir by 6 PM. Relax and freshen up.
• Dinner & bonfire.
• Post breakfast, get ready to explore Bir locally.
• Our local guide shall take you to various monasteries, Gunehar waterfall & the paragliding landing site.
• You can also try your hand at a paragliding session (Tip: Bir is the world’s paragliding capital).
• Check out by 11 AM.
Gear and Extra:
Personal & accessories:
23 Sep - 26 Sep
23 Sep - 27 Sep
30 Sep - 03 Oct
30 Sep - 04 Oct
07 Oct - 10 Oct
07 Oct - 11 Oct
14 Oct - 17 Oct
14 Oct - 18 Oct
21 Oct - 24 Oct
21 Oct - 25 Oct
28 Oct - 31 Oct
28 Oct - 01 Nov
organised by The Hosteller
Our trips usually have an intense trekking included so it is is advised to not to bring any ward with you on the trips.
Well you can say that any trip is incomplete without a bonfire
A list is always shared with you of what to carry once you book the trip.
For rescheduling queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although, we do not promise any rescheduling but we will surely try our best to accommodate your trips as per your need.
Cancellation policy is mentioned on the package details page, incase of cancellation kindly refer to the same.
The food served during the trip is delicious home cooked 100% vegetarian (Non-veg available on extra charges)
Yes, absolutely! As a matter of fact 40% of our groups comprises of solo travellers.
Yes, all our trips are couple friendly and the trips leaders are engaging who will keep engaging the group in ice breaking activities.
The trips leader, commute partners and our hosts are taking all the required measure to the safety of the travellers from sanitising the stays and vehicles regularly to doing the regular temperature checks of the staff.
It completely depend on what type of accommodation you are choosing while making the booking (double occupancy, triple, quadruple, etc.) You’ll be sharing the room/camp with your fellow travellers.
Regular temperature checks
Regular room sanitisation
Safety amenities available