Care Hospital near IIIT Hyderabad | 9:00 PM
Gear and Extra:
• A rucksack bag and a day pack.
• 3-liter water bladder or water bottle
• A sun cap and a woolen cap
• UV protected sunglasses
• At least 1 pair of inner thermals
• One cotton long sleeves and 2 short sleeve t-shirt
• 1 flees jacket
• 1 heavy Thick jacket/down jacket
• 1 pair of gloves
• At least 2 long pants (trek pants and cargo pants are favorable)
• 4 sets of undergarments
• 2 pair of socks
• A small towel
• A rain jacket or a poncho
• Above-the-ankle waterproof and breathable hiking boots with good grip
• Flip flops/sandals
• One strip of Diamox
• Glucose powder
• medicines for headaches, diarrhea, motion and altitude sickness
• Sprain relief spray
• Crepe bandage
• Any personal medication advised by the doctor
Personal & accessories:
• Toothpaste, toothbrush
• Paper soap, or sanitizer
• Sunscreen minimum of spf40 , lip balm, cold creams
• Body spray
• Led torch light
100% refund if cancelled 7 days before departure date.
organised by DiscovrIt
A list is always shared with you of what to carry once you book the trip.
For rescheduling queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com. Although, we do not promise any rescheduling but we will surely try our best to accommodate your trips as per your need.
Yes, absolutely! As a matter of fact 40% of our groups comprises of solo travellers.
The trips leader, commute partners and our hosts are taking all the required measure to the safety of the travellers from sanitising the stays and vehicles regularly to doing the regular temperature checks of the staff.
Our trips usually have an intense trekking included so it is is advised to not to bring any ward with you on the trips.
It completely depend on what type of accommodation you are choosing while making the booking (double occupancy, triple, quadruple, etc.) You’ll be sharing the room/camp with your fellow travellers.
Well you can say that any trip is incomplete without a bonfire
Cancellation policy is mentioned on the package details page, incase of cancellation kindly refer to the same.
The food served during the trip is delicious home cooked 100% vegetarian (Non-veg available on extra charges)
Yes, all our trips are couple friendly and the trips leaders are engaging who will keep engaging the group in ice breaking activities.
Regular temperature checks
Regular room sanitisation
Safety amenities available