Gypsy Child Lake Hostel, Udaipur
High Speed WiFi
Ever dreamed of working on the banks of a gleaming lake offering breathtaking sights as you ace your office presentation? Then, head to Gypsy Child Hostel right away!
Gypsy Child Hostel is located on the banks of Lake Pichola and a stone’s throw away from the City Palace wall in Udaipur. Ideal and peaceful for travelers looking for an environment to work and chill. Well-equipped with workstations, wifi, and switch points - it awaits your presence.
The cherry on the top is that all the grooviest Cafes, Bazzar, and Sightseeing attractions are within walking distance and all can be done on foot!
Mute the monotone work culture board the enthralling blend of work with travel!
● Breakfast would be served at an extra Charge as per the menu.
● No alcohol would be served with respect to the property’s policy.
● Facilities not covered under Inclusions
● Comfortable sports shoes
● Light woolens (Rain jackets during May-September)
● Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License)
● Your favorite sport shoes
● Comfortable Clothing
● A smile on your face!
● Zeal to dive in nature’s lap
● Enjoy yourself to the fullest
● Live-Laugh-Love while working
● Do carry your Musical Instruments!
● By Air - Maharana Pratap Airport, that is, 22 km from the hostel.
● By Rail - Udaipur Railway Station, that is, 2 km from the hostel.
● Cafe/bar - O'Zen (0.2 km)
● Restaurant - Rainbow Restaurant (0.4 km)
● Restaurant - Restaurant Ambrai (0.9 km)
● City Palace of Udaipur (0.2 km)
● Bagore ki Haveli (0.2 km)
● Jagdish Temple (0.2 km)
● Lake Pichola (0.7 km)
● Vintage Collection of Classic Cars (1.2 km)
● Gulab Bagh and Zoo (1.2 km)
● Jag Mandir (1.2 km)
● Moti Magri (2.4 km)
● Fateh Sagar Lake (2.8 km)
● Saheliyon Ki Bari (2.8 km)
● Forum Celebration Mall (4.3 km)
● Sajjangarh Fort (4.7 km)
● EKlingji Temple (19.2 km)
● If the cancellation is initiated 7 days prior to the arrival date for Dorms: Non-refundable.
● If the cancellation is initiated 14 days prior to the arrival date for Private Rooms: Non-refundable.
organised by Gypsy Child Hostel
No, the work stations or common area are free for all and are available on first come first serve basis.
Yes, you will receive an e-mail right after booking the session with all the joining details and joining instructions.
No, meals are not included in the prices but you can get homely meals at very affordable prices starting at 150 Rs a day.
The internet speed completely depends upon the numbers of user connected, usually the speed ranges between 5 mbps to 30 mbps.
If you are booking a dorm than you will be sharing it with people just like you, entrepreneurs, freelancers, remote employees, traveling enthusiasts, etc.
No, the transport is not included in the price as most of our user travels on their own but if you need need we can arrange the transport as well.
Regular temperature checks
Regular room sanitisation
Safety amenities available