Create the Ultimate Party Make-up Look
Join From Anywhere
Multi Language Suport
• Very detailed-oriented and step by step instructions with a LIVE session
• Awareness about the right products for different skin types
• Product knowledge
• Guidance in building a makeup kit
• Classes are customizable as per requirement
• One on one class
• Flexible timings
• Option to choose to Look ‘n’ Learn or practice simultaneously
Party freak? Weddings in your family lined up? Are you looking for guidance in
the make-up department?
Attend our workshops on Party-make up looks, and add a gazillion more smokey-
eyed looks to cherry red lips. For party make-up, there are no rules when it comes to looks!
So gear up your make-up kit and be the talk of the party.
• 2 hours session with our founder Vanshika Chawla
• Knowledge of techniques for using/applying makeup
• List of products required
• Guidance in building the kit
• Products required for practice
Step 1: Once you book an experience you’ll receive the joining details via email.
Step 2: Download the required platform Microsoft Teams for the session
Step 3: Join the session by just clicking on the ‘Join Now’ button from your email or from my bookings section
Non-Refundable, Classes can be re-scheduled in case of emergency
organised by BrushUp
Yes, you will receive an e-mail right after booking the session with all the joining details and joining instructions.
Sorry but at the moment we do not offer any trial classes as our prices are already very affordable.
The classes happens on regular basis which can be attended at any time.
No, in case you miss any classes the class cannot be rescheduled as it is a monthly subscription (can be done in one-on-one sessions)
Yes, these are live and interactive sessions. of course, you can ask questions but we request you to ask you questions at the starting or at the end of the sessions.
It completely depends upon your choice, keep it on if you will comfortable otherwise keep it turned off.
In case you have a medical condition, please tell us before joining the class so that we can inform the yogi/yogini. The instructor will make sure that you’ve been provided with custom asanas.
The maximum and the minimum number of people in the group will be 30 and 60 respectively.